Slim Fit EMT Pants – Don’t you hate baggy pants?
The best slim fit EMT pants that I have found and owned are the Tru-Spec 24/7 tactical pants.
Tru-Spec 24/7 EMT Pants Benefits
- Slim fit legs, waist and crotch area – not baggy nor too tight
- Heavy duty fasteners – easy to fasten and long lasting
- Low price – about $45.00 …others are $75.00
- 65/35 Rip-Stop Fabric – tough and durable fabric will last many years
- Well designed cargo pockets – plenty of large and small pockets for storage
- Attractive Design – professional looking “dress” pants
Here’s what people say about Tru-Spec 24/7 Slim Fit EMT pants.
“I’ve been in law enforcement for over 20 years and we’re allowed to wear tactical pants as part of our uniform. I started out wearing the traditional 5.11’s but they never did fit me right. I’ve tried the Propper but they didn’t seem to fit me right either. One day while looking around in a military/law enforcement surplus store I tried on a pair of the Tru Spec 24/7 and fell in love with them.”
” The material also feels very durable, and these pants are also very comfortable; specifically, the stretch waist band works very well and looks much cleaner than the bunched-up waistband you see on some other tactical pants.”
” These pants are a slimmer fit than say your standard military ACU/BDU pants, but not overly tight. This gives them a professional, tidy look that’s perfect for work or everyday wear.”