Slim Fit Tactical Pants – Tru-Spec 24/7
So what are the slimmest fitting tactical pants?
…hands down…Tru-Spec 24/7 Tactical pants.
I have 4 other pairs of tactical pants besides the Tru-Spec 24/7. None of them fit as slim/well as the Tru-Spec. The pant legs, butt and crotch on the Tru-Spec are much slimmer in design and construction than any other tactical pants. The pant legs hug your legs but are not tight where you can’t move. You can still run, jump and crawl in the Tru-Spec tactical pants. But they do “Fit Like a Glove”. I prefer a slim/tight fit in all of my clothing. I don’t like baggy clothes.
Here is a link, if you want to get a pair of Tru-Spec 24/7 tactical pants…Buy Now at Amazon.com
Why Buy Tru-Spec 24/7 Tactical Pants?
- Well made – double stitching and heavy duty fasteners
- 65/35 Rip-Stop fabric – better quality than most
- Waist fit – waist fits perfect on my 28″ waist and no need for a belt. Elastic waistline accommodates many waist sizes and always gives you a perfect slim fit.
- Pant leg fit – slim fit on my legs. No bagginess. Glove type fit but not tight
- Appearance – great looking tactical pants
- Pockets – well designed and located cargo pockets. Nice and deep
- Low Price – for tactical pants these are lower priced. most are about $70.
So How Do Other Tactical Pants Fit?
- 5.11 Stryke Tactical pants – average fit…not baggy but not slim either
- Condor Tactical Pants – baggy fit
- CQR Tactical pants – waist is a good fit but legs are baggy. Great tactical pants though
- Blackhawk Tactical Pants – average fit…not slim and not baggy
- 5.11 Taclite Pro Pants – average fit…not slim but not baggy either
I really love the Tru-Spec 24/7 tactical pants. They not only have the slimmest fit but they are also well made and look great. The Rip-Stop material is different than my other tactical pants. It’s slicker or more slippery like satin. I like it. The Tru-Spec pants really look good on me. I think these are the best tactical pants for slimmer people. If you are bigger built, you should go with the CQR Tactical pants. These are cheaper and will fit a bigger build. They look good too.