What are the best EMT cargo pants?
I own and wear 5 different brand EMT cargo pants and I think the Tru-Spec 24/7 tactical pants are the best EMT cargo pants. I bought them over a year ago and wear them every weekend. I have washed them many times and they still look brand new. I bought them for around $45.00.
So why are the Tru-Spec 24/7 EMT cargo pants the best?
Here are the reasons
- Materials – 65/35 polyester/cotton Rip-Stop fabric
- Fit – slim fit. They fit me like a glove without being restrictive or too tight.
- Fasteners – heavy duty metal fasteners…fly zipper and snap waist fastener. I prefer a metal snap to a button.
- 6 Wide Belt Loops
- Workmanship – double stitching and flawless fabrication.
- Appearance – look professional and sharp.
- Function – plenty of well designed cargo pockets along with some blind pockets.
- Price – inexpensive at about $45.00
- Durability – worn and washed for about 18 months and still look brand new
Here are the Tru-Spec 24/7 EMT cargo pants right out of the shipping bag. I love these pants! They feel great and are cool in the summer. You just can’t beat these at any price.