Sunsnow 101 airborne tactical/cargo pants are a good choice for just about any type of outdoor sports or activities like hunting, fishing, hiking, climbing, tactical ops, competition shooting, cycling or camping….or piloting an F-16.
Sunsnow tactical pants are designed and manufactured by Bell Fashion in the USA.
The Sunsnow 101 military cargo pants are designed just like the Airforce pilots’ jump suits. They are very cool and also very functional.
If you are looking for military style cargo pants then check these out. They have great reviews and a low price….around $40.
The Sunsnow 101 cargo pants are made from 100% cotton. Cotton allows your body to breath and will be cool in the summer and warm in the winter. There are plenty of pockets to store just about anything from a wallet to sunglasses to a tactical knife or small firearm. There are some smaller zipper fastened pockets in addition to larger open cargo style pockets. The 101 military cargo pants come in 4 colors; Army Green, Black, Khaki and Camouflage.
Here are some of the positive comments from buyers.
- Tough material
- Perfect pocket placement and design
- Well made
- Interesting pockets
- Love the fit and feel
- Great price
- slim fit waistline
- Great value
I have about 5 pairs of tactical pants and love most of them. They are tough all purpose pants that are comfortable and very durable. The myriad of pockets makes them great for camping, climbing or hiking. You can store tons of items in them. You can check out the Sunsnow 101 military cargo pants here….buy now at Amazon.com
A great firefighter pocket knife is the Kershaw Cryo 1555ti folding pocket knife. It’s compact, easy to deploy the folding blade with one hand and quality made.
What do firefighters use pocket knives for?
- Cut clothing to help a victim
- Cut car seat belts
- Cut ropes or straps
- Break glass windows
- Cut hair to free victim
- Self defense when needed
Kershaw Cryo 1555ti Pocket Knife Features
- 3.25” high-performance 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade features excellent toughness, edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel handle features SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper, secure frame lock, 4-position deep-carry pocket clip
- Titanium carbo-nitride coating helps maintain edge and increases blade’s hardness and longevity of blade and handle
- Sleek, rugged-looking; easily carried in pockets, purses, jackets, on belts, or around the neck on a lanyard with pre-drilled attachment point
- Capable companion for any backpacker, hunter, wilderness guide, angler, gardener, or anyone in need of a sturdy everyday pocket carry.
- Low Price
I bought the Kershaw Cryo 1555ti pocket knife after my Benchmade Griptilian was stolen. I wasn’t ready to spend $120 for the Griptilian so I went shopping on Amazon.com. I ran across the Cryo and thought it looked kind of cool. So I did some research and then bought one. The price was unbelievably cheap…like $30. I thought it would be a cheapo when I got it but low and behold…when I opened the box, it was quite nice and heavy. It is well made and designed. I love it. I’ve used it for cutting ropes and seat belts and it remains razor sharp. I love the fact that it’s really easy to open the blade with one hand. It’s a great EMT or Firefighter pocket knife. You can’t go wrong with the Kershaw Cryo. Here is a link if you want to get one….buy now at Amazon.com